I estimate I've lowered my calories to about 2200 to 2500 per day. It's about 500 to 1200 calories less than I was eating (see this blog and this blog). I seem to handle that well without feeling like I'm starving. I've gained some energy back. I'm blogging regularly again (although I missed yesterday....it WAS Friday the 13th.... LMBO!)
My rough idea in my head is to try and maintain at this calorie level for a couple weeks and then lower it again. Of course, there's always the exercise that I haven't even TRIED to fit into my day. We are supposed to close on the new house on the 30th (We are trying to get it moved up). The next couple weeks are going to be really busy. I'm using that as an excuse to not start too many new things.
I did finally speak to my friend who is the physical trainer. She suggested this week I start adding in more fruits and veggies. Okay. I've heard of those...... 8^/ We have an "appointment" to meet up on Tuesdays. It'll be good.
| March 14 2015 |
| Feb 14, 2015 |
I don't see much difference (it's four pounds) and the pictures suck. I may have to ask my hubby for help.
More to come. See you tomorrow.
Same Bat time, same Bat
channel.
| Feb 14, 2015 |
| March 14, 2015 |
Good job on those 4 lbs! You inspire me. With all the craziness in your life you keep at it!
ReplyDeleteGreat blog Annessa :) and you can see much difference around your hips/waist. .......promet kandise
ReplyDelete