Monday, March 16, 2015

Update March 16, 2015

    I had all these ideas to blog about tonight and then it took forever to get everyone to bed.  Therefore, I'm just doing an update and I'll blog about those ideas at a later date.

    Today was shopping day.  Family home evening was tonight.  It was a very busy day.

    This morning I was up at 5 am, as usual.  Well...5:15.  I did all my morning stuff, breakfast, kids' lunch, kids up and out the door, mom-taxi to school, etc.  I got two loads of laundry through by 8:00.  I laid down and snoozed while Ryleigh watched Strawberry Shortcake.  We left for shopping at 10:30.  We went to Home Depot, ate lunch at Taco Bell, went by the new house to see if the termite repairs were started, went to the car wash, went to Sam's (I did NOT indulge), got gas, picked up Steph and took her to swimming, went to the other grocery store and got home at 4:00.  Tyson actually beat me home.  I laid down with him for twenty minutes or so and then fixed supper.  I gave Ryleigh a quick bath.  We did family home evening.  Tonight we talked about temptation.  Pretty ironic topic in my life right now.  Ryleigh skyped with Becca and Bryan.  The children got rowdy.  We did our end of the evening rituals and Tyson and I finally got to bed around 10:00.

My intake today:
5:30 Two pieces of ham and a piece of cheese - 240
11:00  Two soft shell supreme tacos and 32 oz DIET Pepsi - 440
12:30  Finished off the third taco from my meal - 220
3:30 1/2 cup strawberry yogurt, 1/4 cup granola, 1/8 cup blueberries - 200
6:15 Two servings of spaghetti with meat sauce (700), 1 1/2 cup spinach and romaine salad with two tablespoons of ranch (salad = 24 ranch = 140, total = 164), one cup of red, white and blueberry salad (~140 calories per cup - I had 3/4 cup = 105)  (recipe here)  total calories for supper - 969
Uh....8:00 post FHE snack - two small, very chocolaty brownies - 448
Water for the day: 52 ozs
Total calories for the day = 2517

SOOOOOOO........ I did really well, until supper.  Two servings of spaghetti killed me.  And then the brownies definitely didn't help, not to mention they were after 6:30.  Actually, if I hadn't indulged in the brownies, I would've been under 2200.   Hmm.

That was my day.  Talk to you tomorrow.
Same Bat time, same Bat channel.

No comments:

Post a Comment