Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Update March 17, 2015

   This is yesterday's journal.  I got myself caught up on Facebook last night and didn't get to it. :)


    I had a good day yesterday, but I didn't feel well.  I was extremely tired.  I think I have this figured out and I'll talk about it at a later date.


    5:15 - two pieces of ham and a piece of cheese 240 cal
  11:30 - two beef, bean and cheese burritos with spinach/lettuce, sour cream and guac, 12 oz diet Pepsi (0 cal) 800 cal
    4:00 - two string cheese sticks - 160 cal
    6:30 - 2/3 cup chicken chili (106 cal), two tortillas (188 cal), sour cream and guac (98 cal), lettuce (20 cal), 1/3 cup red, white and blueberry fruit salad (47 cal), and 1/3 cup last night's fruit salad (71 cal) total meal 530 cal
    64 ozs water total
    Total calories for day = 1730.  Wow.  I did pretty good.   


    No exercise, a moderate amount of little jobs around the house done.  That was Tuesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment