Thursday, March 12, 2015

Update March 12, 2015

Today was a good day.

I did take a nap this morning.  I took my Benadryl late last night and I felt druggy this morning.  At ten, I headed to the Family History Center until one.  I stopped at 7-11 for my Diet Dr. Pepper and bag of cheesy puffcorn.  It didn't taste as good as it has in the past.

There was a Relief Society dinner tonight a church celebrating the birthday of the society.  There was taco salad and cupcakes.  I had seconds on the taco salad, but it was mostly protein.  I only had one cupcake.

No headaches today until now, really.  The puffcorn didn't stay in my stomach for long.  Big surprise there.  So I was hungry this afternoon until I got home.

It'll be four weeks this Saturday since I started this whole fiasco so I've decided I'm going to take pictures and post a monthly update then.

I need to call my friend tomorrow.  It's not the middle of the week anymore, but hopefully it'll still be good.  :)

See you tomorrow.
Same Bat time, same Bat channel.

No comments:

Post a Comment