Hello. I trashed it today.
5:45 - two pieces of turkey, a stick of string cheese, and two small pancakes - 265 calories
9:30 - four ding-dongs and a 20 oz diet Dr. Pepper - 660 calories - I had been craving the chocolate and I had a sugar headache. As I ate the chocolate, I could feel the endorphins washing through me. It was quite a trip and I found it interesting. Headache went away too.
1:30 - Medium double quarter pounder meal with a medium diet Dr. Pepper - 1129 calories - yeah. The burger was super tasty. The fries tasted like usual, but somehow they didn't taste as good as they used to. Actually, I thought they tasted like crap but I ate them anyway. I really only wanted the burger.
6:30 - two of my burritos - 726 calories
Total calories of the day - 2780 - yeah, buddy.
Total water for the day - 32 ozs. - because I drank a lot of pop.
Tomorrow will be better. Especially if I don't kill the mortgage people. You think it would mess up the loan?
Same Bat time, same Bat channel
No comments:
Post a Comment