Today was a good and busy day. I'm tired.
I got up at five, well, five thirty and helped Tyson get lunches and breakfast ready. Took the kids to school, etc. Went to the Family History Center at ten and got a lot done. Left at one to get Steph. Took her to swimming and went home. Came around the corner and saw the dog was out of the back yard. Drove home instead of the neighbor's, where Ryleigh was. Grabbed the leash and then grabbed the dog. WALKED to the neighbor's to get Ryleigh. Walked back home. Laid down with her for 20 minutes. Felt a kidney stone forming so stopped and picked up a can of green tea (prob why I felt like crap yesterday). Drove by the new house, the termite repairs seem to be complete. Went to the pool where Steph was and watched the intra squad meet and soaked up some Vite-a-minnn Deeee. That felt really good. Went to store and bought some more fruit and some hot dogs and polish dogs. Was really hungry for most of the day. The cheese puffs I bought earlier today didn't taste good. I think I'm done with them.
6:00 - Two pieces of turkey and a piece of cheese - 180 cal
9:30 - 1/2 bag of cheetos and a diet Dr. Pepper - 212 cal
1:00 - other 1/2 of bag of cheetos - 212 cal
1:30 - 1/4 of Steph's chocolate bar - 65 cal
2:00 - two string cheese sticks - 160 cal
3:00 - Taco hamburger burrito - 440 cal
3:30 - can of green tea - 210 cal
6:30 - Two polish dogs without bun (320 cal), 1/4 cup of my fruit salad (81 cal), 1/4 cup of r,w and bberry salad (35 cal) and 1 cup of spinach/romaine (16 cal) - 452 cal
11:15 - two pieces of turkey and a string cheese stick - 180 cal
Total water for day 32 ozs
Total calories for day 2111
Not too bad, I guess. See you tomorrow.
Same Bat time (maybe earlier...), same Bat channel.
No comments:
Post a Comment