Checking in. I really haven't gotten a specific topic today.
I did fairly well today....well, now that I think about it....
5:15 - Two pieces of turkey and a piece of cheese
7:30 - 10:00 - snooze on the couch while Ryleigh watches My Little Pony
11:00 - go to store to finish shopping I didn't get done yesterday. Think the entire time about maybe having enough left over to stop by Taco Bell.
12:00 - Load the car and leave disappointed because I didn't have enough extra money left over. Now I have a headache and I'm starting to shake.
12:30 - Groceries are put away, Ryleigh is eating a PBJ and I am chowing down on 1 1/2 cups of ham, rice and cheese because, well, because I really wanted it. And I wasn't patient enough to fix my burritos.
1:00 - tired now because of sugar low. Still have headache.
3:15 - finally have a chance to lay down. Lasts about 20 minutes until one of the kids wakes me up.
5:00 - Talk Tyson into cooking spaghetti while I pick up Stephi from swimming. I DID NOT STOP AT 7-11!! Still have a headache.
6:00 - Everybody eats spaghetti while I have chicken and beans on lettuce. Was actually pretty good. I'm still kinda full.
Tomorrow!
Same Bat time, same Bat channel.
No comments:
Post a Comment