Today was better than yesterday. A friend came a visited with me today. That made my day bright.
I think I totally trashed yesterday's success. But, I haven't added it up yet. Here it goes.
5:45 - Three strips of bacon (46 cal each, 138 total) and two eggs (72 cal each, 144 total) with two teaspoons of 2% milk (5 cal) breakfast total = 287
11:30 - two burritos (726 cal) and 12 oz diet Pepsi (0 cal) = 726 cal
2:30 - I've been feeling sluggish all day. I had gotten some things done, but it was with major effort. I'm craving sugar (I think I know why and I don't like the idea). I find an excuse, driving over to the new house to see if repairs are complete, and I stop at 7-11. My intention was to buy a whole box of the strawberry cake rolls and save some...yeah, right. By the time I had gotten there, my craving had slowed and I bought a 20 oz diet Dr. Pepper and a package of three chocolate zingers at 390 calories. I gave one to Ryleigh and scarfed the other two, so 260 calories.
4:00 - 1/2 cup strawberry yogurt with two tablespoons of blueberries and 1/4 cup of granola (200 cal)
6:30 - late with supper so I fix nachos. :/ I really don't want to total this. Corn chips, about 15 (219 cal), 1/2 cup 90% lean hamburger (392 cal), 1/2 cup shredded Colby Jack cheese (217 cal), spinach/romaine (20 cal); tomato pieces (8 cal), sour cream and guac (49 cal) - total meal calories = 905
8:15 - 10 chocolate eggs with candy shell because they were sitting on the table at church and were calling to me. 270 cal
Total calories for day = 2388
Total water for day = 64 ozs, even with two caffeine sources, which would normally replace, not add to.
It's not my worst day, but not a spectacular one. I'll share some thoughts tomorrow, hopefully.
Same Bat time, same bat channel
No comments:
Post a Comment