I didn't update yesterday because I failed miserably.
Today I did well. I'm still very frustrated with the loan situation. Waiting is difficult. Buying a house is emotional.
5:30 - two pieces of turkey and a cheese stick - 180 cal
1:30 - two of my burritos and a 12 oz diet Pepsi- 726 cal
7:30 - two burritos with chicken chili, cheese, sour cream and guacamole and a 12 oz diet Dr. Pepper - 522 cal
Total calories for the day - 1428!! SERIOUSLY?!?!?!?
Total water for day - 48 ozs
I was busy today. A friend from church came over and helped me pack up the kitchen. I laid Ryleigh down for a nap late, at 1:45 and I slept until 3:00. Then we went to Stephi's swim meet. I guess I didn't give myself time to think about eating.
Interesting.
See you tomorrow.
Same Bat time, same Bat channel
No comments:
Post a Comment