Happy Wednesday to everyone. I hope you've had a wonderful week.
My week has been full of everything that surrounds trying to raise four kids, helping a very busy husband and publish a book. Exercise didn't fall high on the list of importance. In fact, I walked last Thursday and then again this morning (more because I felt guilty every time the dog looked at me with her sad eyes). But the other five days of this last week, yeah, no.
First off, I have to say, there's a LOT that I never realized went into publishing a book. I'm close... I'm very close. I was hoping I could have it all taken care of by this last Saturday. No, it took longer than I expected. In addition, I've now been reading all these things about what to do right before you publish and, well, let's just say I think it's going to be another three or four weeks. Books last for a really long time. I want to make sure it's just right before I send it in to be put on permanent paper. A little frustrating, but at the same time, it's necessary.
Anyway, back to this blog. This morning I weighed in at 292 lbs. Down only three, and still within a 1% margin. Nothing to write home about, kids. But then, I'm not all that serious about it right now. If you've been reading you probably know that.
Maybe I need to be blogging more than once a week. I've been rather consistent with my other blog about my book and I write everyday. Hmm. Now the wheels in my mind are reeling. Okay, let's start with twice a week, Wednesday and Saturday. Saturday seems to be the day that I tank out on walking. In the past, writing this blog was one way to hold myself accountable.... If all things are spinning correctly in the universe, this could work.
Let's hope an asteroid doesn't mess up our orbit. :D
It could happen....
See you Saturday.
No comments:
Post a Comment