Wednesday, September 28, 2016

September 28, 2016

  Hello.  It's Wednesday again.  I didn't post the Saturday blog onto Facebook because it was just blah and I was complaining.  This one won't be that.
  So, I've been weighing myself for a week now.  It's been interesting to see how that has shifted my mindset.  I'm thinking more about how many calories something is, even if I still put it in my mouth.  It's also changed how guilty I feel when I don't walk the dog.  Usually, I just feel bad for the dog and get over it in about five minutes.  Now, I feel guilty for half the day at which point I realize it's too hot to walk the dog now.  So I get over it, telling myself I'll do better tomorrow.  I'm also looking into other ways I can lose weight....  Scary.
  About the walking, I fell flat on my face last week with getting it done.  I have no idea where I am on the Fall 100 mile challenge.  I'm still less than 20, I think.  It's going to be a bugger to get them all in, but I don't think it's impossible at this point.  If I throw in a 3 miler once or twice a week, I might get back on track.  We will see.  I'm not going to kill myself to meet the goal, but I will try.  I started walking the dog again on Monday.  I went around the little block twice on Monday and Tuesday, slightly more than half a mile.  Today, I went around the big block, 1.2 miles, which is my normal.
  As far as doing extra things to lose weight, I'm looking into Zumba.  I'm skeptical about it, mostly because I'm not sure I want to work that hard.  My year long membership to Curves expires at the end of October or November, I'm not sure which.  I haven't gone since February.  I should go find out and use up the last month or two.  Sigh.
  I was 291 lbs this morning.  I figured out the huge weight loss that happened last week.  It turns out it wasn't a weight loss at all, but me not having the scale flat.  As depressing as that sounds, I'm okay with it because it means I haven't put the weight back on again this week.
  See how that works?
  Okay, so I'm going to continue to weigh myself everyday and definitely walk the dog.  I'm still considering the Zumba, calorie counting headache and Curves.
  I hope the rest of your week is good!

No comments:

Post a Comment