Thursday, June 18, 2015

Today Was One of Those Days

Today was one of those days I struggled to get out of bed.  I finally did about 10:30.  At about 3:00, I got dressed.  I don't know why I bothered getting dressed, there was nothing to get dressed for.   I managed to get my daughter to her church activity, late, and I managed to pick her up, late.  I made a phone call around 11:30.  That's it.


Now, I'm laying in bed at 1:48 a.m. on the internet.  I'm exhausted and I know if I roll over and close my eyes, I'd be asleep really quick.  But I'm fighting it.  I feel really stubborn today.  If I don't want to do it, then it won't happen.  I don't understand this.


I almost went an bought a pop today when I went to get my daughter.  I know it will make me feel better.  I'm thinking seriously about doing it in the morning.


I have an appointment to help a friend tomorrow.  It will force me to get into some clothes and out of the house.  I really don't understand these mood swings.  I just want to feel "normal".  IDK.

No comments:

Post a Comment