Tuesday, June 9, 2015

June 9, 2015

I missed yesterday.  I thought about it as I went to bed at 10:30 and then I decided I didn't want to get out the laptop, etc.


Yesterday was a busy day for me physically.  I took the dog for a walk, 1.5 miles.  (I forgot to mention I joined a FB challenge to walk 100 miles in 100 days, starting on Memorial Day.  I'm up to 14.5 miles.  I should be to 16 miles.  I started late and I'm not walking everyday so I'm behind.  But, there's enough time to catch up.) 


Anyway, yesterday was really hot.  It got to 105 F (40.5 C), I think.  The fuse to the air conditioner kept partially tripping all weekend so Tyson didn't want us to use it until he could put in a new fuse.  Yeah, it was hot in the house.  To cool off, the boys and I swam from 1 to 2:30.  I made us get out so we didn't get sunburned.  We got back in at 5:30 and swam until after 7.


I overdid it.  I woke up this morning really sore and exhausted.  I managed to drag myself out of bed anyway (small but proud moment) and walked anyway.  We only went a mile but it helped the sore muscles.  I crashed the rest of the day though.


Don't remember what I ate today or yesterday but I haven't been eating much compared to normal.  It's too hot to cook much.


Have a good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment