Well, I didn't post again yesterday but here I am today.
Yesterday the dog and I walked 2.4 miles. It felt good but was painful at the same time. Worked up quite a sweat in the 75 degree, 8 a.m. sun. :/ I swam yesterday too, but just more to cool off. The water almost felt like it was massaging to my muscles. If I wasn't concerned about burning, I would have stayed out there all day. Tyson and I went to an awards dinner for his company last night. I ate waaaayyyyy too much.
Today, I didn't feel like walking. I slept until almost 11:00, which, over the last couple months, is late for me. The kids and I did play in the pool for about two and a half hours. The water was the perfect temperature. We convinced the dog to swim for about twenty minutes. It was a good afternoon.
Will walk again in the morning. I try not to let more than one day go by without walking. If I do, then I convince myself to skip more days and then before I realize it, I'm out of the habit.
Good night.
No comments:
Post a Comment