Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Update 8/31/2016

  Good morning.
  Just a quick update here.  I got on the scale this morning.  I was 292.  One pound gone, which is actually more than I expected.
  I have been walking the dog at least four times a week.  We get in about 1.2 miles.  It was easier to get back to that level of walking than it was when I first started this a year and a half ago.  As far as getting it done, the secret is I have to have the dog with me when I take the kids to seminary in the morning.  If I go home instead, I'll get started on other things and walking the dog is less likely to happen.  I have to just do it.
  That's been the track that keeps playing over and over in my head lately.  I must confess, however, it isn't in regards to weight loss.  As you know, I've been writing a book.  When I've been tired from working a full day at my former job, I still found time to write.  Now that I'm home again, I'm still making time for that.
  Now the trick will be getting myself to make time for the weight loss.  Honestly, it's not where my brain is so I don't know how successful I'll be.
  I'll be back next week.  See you then.

No comments:

Post a Comment