August was really busy. At the beginning of the month, Greg, Becca, Bryan, and Ryleigh all came down for a visit. We had a lot of fun at the beach, in the pool and hanging out. All the older kids managed to get really good sunburns. It was so good to see all of them.
I choose not to follow my calorie-watching while they were here and then pretty much followed suit the remainder of the time. Yeah. Not such a good plan.
HOWEVER, I am excited to report I managed to break that elusive 295 barrier I had bumped up against all summer. On September 19, when the pictures below were taken, I weighed 290! My fluctuations stayed between 295 and 290. The kids being back in school forced me to get back onto a schedule. This has helped me walk the dog on most days, usually around 8 a.m. after the kids have all gone to school.
I am finally into the Laramie weight. I weighed 295 when I left. I'll be in this weight range until about 275. I am happy, though, that the Bakersfield weight is gone. :D
The pictures don't seem too different to me from August, however. I'm thinking I need to start doing sit ups or yoga or something to start tightening things up.
PS Now that I've really looked at the August pictures, I can see a difference and I think it's because I really wasn't walking for a month and I gained a 'bloat' again. (And I don't understand why I can get one group of pics together in a row but not the other set. Sorry.)
| 2/14/2015 |
![]() |
| 9/19/2015 |
| 8/04/2015 |
![]() |
| 9/19/2015 |
| 2/14/2015 |
| 8/04/2015 |


I see a difference--and the scale confirms what the eye can see. Keep it up! I know it's hard, but you got this!
ReplyDelete:p thank you, m'lady!
ReplyDeleteI agree with Tara - there is a noticeable difference. ;-)
ReplyDelete