So, on August 1st, I weighed 295, down 1/2 pound. I fluctuated between 295 and 300 the whole month. I also struggled with drinking soda (pop, for you Wyomingites). In addition, I had trouble staying on my plan to walk the dog. Many factors played into that:
1. I like to stay up late at night, especially when the kids have gone to bed. It's quiet.
That makes it difficult to get up in the morning.
2. It's....uh....really, really hot in Bakersfield. And it doesn't cool off at night. Even
when I don't sleep in, it's still 85 at 7 a.m. On days when I don't get up early, then
it was much too hot to walk.
3. We had visitors and we went on a mini-vacay to Sea World. I shot my
calorie-watching in the foot and didn't pick it back up again. That also allowed
me an excuse not to walk.
By the time July was over, I was fed up with myself but willing to cut myself a break and lump the month up to experience. I decided I would do better in August.
The pictures I did manage to take were done on August 4th. The green pants died and received an emotionally stirring funeral in my trash can. My misery didn't last too long, however, and I have moved on to the black ones. :)
| 2/14/2015 |
| 8/4/2015 |
No comments:
Post a Comment