I've done a good job this week at walking the dog. On Monday, we went 2.3 miles at a 3 mph pace. Now, that may not sound like a fast pace to many but for me, it is. I had a good coating of sweat, my breathing and heart rates were both increased and I hurt! I popped ibuprofen all day.
Yesterday, my hips really ached so we only did .6 miles but still at the 3 mph pace. While it wasn't as much as the day before, I still got my heart rate and sweat going.
Today, I was exhausted. I slept most of the morning. No dog-walking today.
Wednesday has turned into this huge mess of busy. I have no idea why, but schools around here think Wednesday's the day to have activities. This afternoon, I have my usual volunteering at the Family History library. Devon has a football game at 3:30 and Ryan has a cross-country meet at 4:30. Of course, there's church activities tonight as well. It's a good thing there's leftovers in the fridge because I don't think cooking is going to happen tonight.
Not really weighing myself everyday. I did on Monday and I was 292. That's where I seem to be. I'm aiming for walking the dog a little bit tomorrow, I have to go to the grocery store and around here, it's always better to go before ten. On Friday, I plan on doing at least 2 miles and on Saturday I'm hoping to do more, but not going to beat myself into the ground if I only get a little bit in.
I'll check in on Saturday.
No comments:
Post a Comment