Today was another busy day. Steph and I got the cleaning done at the old house. We started at 8:30 and worked until 4:00. The carpet cleaner showed up at 10:00 and was there until 1:00. We went to Subway for lunch and I had a Chicken Bacon and Ranch melt with double cheese and avocado. That along with a 32 oz full on HFCS Dr. Pepper trashed any potential for eating well today. Let's not mention the three strawberry shortcakes snacks I had. I didn't tell you about the Chinese food I had last night and then ate the left overs tonight. :/
When we got home, I let the boys go swimming in the pool. They were excited, even though the temperature of the water was only about 73F (23C). They jumped in at 5:00. Tyson and I hope they haven't upset the neighbors by how much noise they were making. Ryan finally got out about 6:30. Conner climbed out about 7:00. Devon finally crawled out as the sun went down about 7:30.
Tyson and I got some boxes put away. There's still several to deal with around the house and a whole storage unit full of them across town.
I didn't accomplish any writing. Tomorrow's another day......
Once again, I'm not counting my calories for the day. I'm way off track. I think I'm back to square one. At least it's a place to start from.
See you tomorrow.
Same Bat time, same Bat channel
No comments:
Post a Comment